[Colorado-talk] Braille Alphabet Cards

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Wed Oct 24 02:25:59 UTC 2012

Arielle,

*grin* I didn't mean to embarrass you. LOL. Anyway, I'm willing to braille
up the alphabet cards for you if you will just let me know how you want the
letters; in the middle of the card, with guide lines or notches to indicate
where the top of the card is, etc. Do you want them in lower case, i'm
assuming? It won't take long at all.

Sincerely,
Marty Rahn, MA
Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments
Weld Re-8, Weld Re-3j, Weld Re-4 and Morgan Re-3
Phone: (970) 353-5067
Cell: (719) 271-9496
Email: marty.rahn at juno.com