[Colorado-talk] O&M instructors near Longmont?

Jim Wolcott jimwolcott8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 18:01:42 UTC 2013

My name is Jim. I am the Vice President of the Boulder Valley chapter NFBCO. I have lived and familiar with the buses in Longmont. I would be honarded to talk with you. If you would call before making a comitment on the condo, we might save some problems later. I can be reached at 303.503.3442. Thank you for reaching out. The president , Maryann and I welcome you to Boulder County.

Sent from Jim Wolcott's iPhone