[Colorado-talk] O&M instructors near Longmont?

nure Hussein Kebirtilmo nure.hussein at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 07:59:15 UTC 2013

Hi Sherry, It is worth sharing your idea with others. My name is Nure;
I am Greeley NFBCO board member and Denver Chapter member. As we all
are under the umbrella of NFB, we are families. I feel that families
should support each other. If you didn’t get someone nearby your
location, don’t hesitate to contact me to help you with travel and
orientation.
But I highly recommend you to make some assessment on the
accessibility and proximity of the property you are looking for buying
to public transportation, shopping Centers and ETC.

You can reach me with 602-535-9070