[Colorado-talk] YOUR HARD WORK PAID OFF

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Jul 10 23:05:00 UTC 2013

that is awesome news.

Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
facebook Melissa R Green
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
skype: lissa5674
Goodreads Melissa Green

----- Original Message -----
From: jbeecham at nfbco.org
To: colorado-talk at nfbnet.org ; cabs at nfbnet.org ; nopobc at gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:18 PM
Subject: [Colorado-talk] YOUR HARD WORK PAID OFF

Hello Fellow Federationists

I am pleased to write you today to express my excitement that Senator Bennet
has signed on as a co-sponsor to S 346.  Our e-mails and phone calls on June
27th were a huge help in making this happen.  We should be excited that
Bennet is doing good work for the NFB of Colorado, motivated by the fact
that our efforts made a difference, and determined to keep our efforts
going.  We must use this opportunity to continue getting our name out there
so that our representatives know who we are and that we are intent on making
positive change for the blind of Colorado.

Thank you to all of you who made calls and sent e-mails on Thursday, June
27th.  Even if you were not able to make calls and send e-mails, lets ALL
join together in writing and calling senator Bennet to express our gratitude
on behalf of the NFB of Colorado.  the more senator Bennet and his staff
hear our name, the easier it will be to persuede them to work with us in the
future.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham