[Colorado-talk] Community At large Chapter Meeting

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Tue Jul 23 22:43:27 UTC 2013

I did.  We are having email problems.  We just migrated our email to a new host.  I am still not set up with outlook and am having to use the online version.  Normally I can paste addresses from xcel but it is reading it as one long address.  This means I couldn't send the reminder, minutes, or agenda to the list.  As a result I didn't send it to co talk either.  I could have and now thinking of it should have At least pasted In the agenda.  I apologize.  My plan was that we could table the minutes tonight but again, I should have sent the agenda.

Best Wishes

Jess

Sent from my iPhone