[Colorado-talk] DVR Director Recruitment Announcement

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Jun 6 16:26:34 UTC 2013

Hello again, I looked at this announcement after I posted it.  I noticed
that the attachment is an inaccessible pdf.  Lately, our DVR has developed a
nasty habbit of sending out inaccessible pdf's.  However, if you follow the
link, the on-line announcement is fully accessible.  As for the  on-line
application itself, I don't know about its accessibility and would like to
hear from anyone  who applies.  Also, I wanted to tell people not to worry
about the Colorado residency requirement because we are going to push for
that getting same waived.

Best,

Scott