[Colorado-talk] FW: [Chapter-presidents] Planning a Virtual Convention Banquet in Huntington

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Sat Jun 15 18:21:06 UTC 2013

My first  wish  would be that every one of us could attend the NFB
Convention in person and well over 100 Coloradans will be present.  However,
for those who can't go this year, the below is an intriguing idea which
sounds like an enjoyable eveing.  My only gripe with Brad's post is that he
is trying to call West Virginia the Mountain State.  Them there ain't
moutains like we got.  Any way, for those who aren't attending the National,
keep in mind that all general sessions will be available via audio stream of
the national website, www.nfbco.org.

Best to all!

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado