[Colorado-talk] Fwd: [Alerts] Board Members Sought--please share far and wide

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Fri Jun 28 10:41:41 UTC 2013

I received the below message concerning an opportunity to join the Board of the Atlantis Community.  I have prior experience working with the Atlantis Community and ADAPT.  They base their programs upon the NFB and the CCB.  I encourage blind people to consider joining board of this this very exciting organization.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO

Begin forwarded message: