[Colorado-talk] FW: Audio described shows at Candlelight Theatre AND the Rialto Theatre in Loveland!

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:25:55 UTC 2013

I am making a special appeal to you patrons of the theatre and audio
description to make an effort to attend the upcoming audio described shows
at Candlelight Dinner Theatre and by the theatre group Up In Lights at the
Rialto in Loveland, a new theater to our roster.  On July 11 and July 25 we
will be offering The Sound of Music at Candlelight - a sensory tour is
scheduled for 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 7:30 p.m.  There is an option
to purchase tickets for the show only if you can't afford the dinner.  At
the Rialto on July 14 at the 2:00 matinee a new musical, Bonnie and Clyde,
will be offered.  Tickets for Bonnie and Clyde are $15.00.  The number to
get tickets for Candlelight is 970-744-3747.  The number for Up In Lights is
970-292-8682.  Hope to see you there!