[Colorado-talk] Im Shaving My Head for Kids with Cancer...Join Me

Monika Reinholz monika_r_r at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:43:20 UTC 2013

Hello All,
well Im doing it again. Some of you may remember the day a few years ago
when I SHAVED MY HEAD for Childhood Cancer Research with St. Baldrick's.
Well, it's that time of the year again and I'm up for the challenge...are
you?
Please help me raise funds by donating at
http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/MightyMonika. I will be going under
the razor on March 30th at UCCS Berger Hall @ 10am. Please check out my page
and help how you can.
If you can't donate, consider volunteering to help at an event or be a
shavee at an event near you. The more we come together for this awesome
cause, the better chances children with cancer have for a FUTURE WITHOUT
CANCER. No child should have to deal with this disease in any form...send
this on to your friends, family and groups as well
Thanks all,
Monika Reinholz
NFB of Colorado member since 2006