[Colorado-talk] Wheelchair Services in Colorado Town Hall Meeting

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Fri Mar 29 19:45:05 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone

Since we have some chair users among our members I thought this information
might be useful.

Best Wishes

Jess

*Town Hall Meeting*

**Help Guide the Wheelchair Services in Colorado*  *

This event is a cooperative effort of the Colorado Cross Disability
Coalition (CCDC), Atlantis Community and ATG Rehab/United Seating & Mobility
****

                              [image: CCDC Square Only K286 Logo]
     [image:
AtlantisCommunityLOGO]       *[image:
cid:image005.jpg at 01CE2953.4CF2D490]*[image:
United Seating & Mobility] <http://unitedseating.com/>****

ATG Rehab and United Seating & Mobility have merged to form one
company….name to be announced at the Town Hall Meeting.  ****

** **

CCDC, Atlantis Community and ATG/USM share a commitment to make sure people
who use wheelchairs for mobility in Colorado get the services they need and
want.  Come and share your feedback and help steer our efforts.****

* *

*Schedule of Events – Wednesday April 10th*

*Location: THE ATLANTIS COMMUNITY - 201 SOUTH CHEROKEE STREET, DENVER, CO*

* *

                   10:00 -12:00 noon       Wheelchair Clinic - FREE
wheelchair inspection****

                   ****

                   12:00 -1:00 pm            Lunch provided to all attendees
****

                   ****

                   1:00 – 3:00 pm             Town Hall Style Meeting with
ATG/USM leadership****

** **

RSVP to events at ccdconline.org or call Heather at Atlantis at 303-733-9324.**
**

** **

** **

** **

Desiree Cespedes

Office Manager

9197 W 6th Avenue, Suite 1000
Lakewood, CO 80215

DCespedes at atgrehab.com

Tel: 303-781-1474 ext. 2227

Fax:  303-762-9612

--
Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
jbeecham at cocenter.org