[Colorado-talk] TOMORROW Fort Collins Meeting Agenda

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Fri May 3 22:04:14 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone

Here is the agenda for the meeting in Ft. Collins tomorrow.  Please feel
free to pass it along to any friends who might want to attend!  If you have
questions please feel free to call me at 720-440-2632 or e-mail
jbeecham at cocenter.org.

12:30-12:40 - Introductions
12:40-1:00 - NFB and CCB State Report
1:00-1:15 - technology training in Ft. Collins
1:15-1:45 - philosophy discussion
1:45-2:00 - goals and priorities for the chapter
2:00-2:20 - constitution
2:20-2:30 - announcements and wrap up

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!  Again, if there is anything
that you need from me please fee free to call 720-440-2632 or e-mail
jbeecham at cocenter.org.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
2233 West Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80210
jbeecham at cocenter.org