[Colorado-talk] citation question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon May 13 21:14:17 UTC 2013

Arielle, this doesn't help much but I think the study was done some
time ago, like 15 or 20 years, and may have had to do with fear of
AIDS.  There was a anti-AIDS drug used, AZT, a side effect of which
is possible blindness -- and apparently some people chose not to take
the drug because of the risk of blindness.  We all know that death is
not as bad as blindness (smurk.)

Dave