[Colorado-talk] Last night's North Metro Chapter Wine Tasting Fundraiser

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Mon May 20 12:05:37 UTC 2013

Agreed!!!!  Thumbs up to the North Metro Chapter!!!  You did an absolutely fantastic job with this event.  I hope I am able to attend next year.  I encourage EVERYONE to save your money and purchase a ticket.  The food was absolutely fantastic.  There was water and tea for those who do not wish to drink wine.  GREAT WORK!!!!!  Thank you.

Gary