[Colorado-talk] May NFB Boulder chapter meeting

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu May 23 21:36:29 UTC 2013

Dear Boulder Valley Chapter members and friends:

I invite you to attend the May meeting of the National Federation of the
Blind Boulder Valley Chapter.

It will be held on Saturday, May 25, at 11:00 a.m. at the Egg and I
Restaurant at 2574 Baseline Road in Boulder.  This is in the Basemar
Shopping Plaza on the southeast corner of Baseline and Broadway.  There is
parking available and easy access from many local and regional RTD Buses.

Breakfast and lunch are available for purchase during the meeting.

You can preview the menu at

www.theeggandirestaurants.com

We will have a full agenda featuring discussions of fundraising projects and
plans for a summer outreach event.

We also hope to have some of the nuts that the Chapter is selling.

If you have any questions or need further directions to this meeting
location, contact Maryann Migliorelli at 303-499-9125,
<mailto:Mrsmigs at migliorelli.org> Mrsmigs at migliorelli.org

We look forward to seeing you at a meeting full of valuable information and
planning for the next year.

Regards,

Maryann Migliorelli - President