[Colorado-talk] November NFB of Denver Chapter elections

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 21 22:54:23 UTC 2013

Dear Brent and others,
Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving and eat lots of ... well,
don't eat too much turkey or you'll fall asleep at the table. lol
You're welcome to tell me all about it.  Brent and Tom, you guys have
been good Federationists for a long time, and I was hoping I could
volunteer later on at the CCB.  And one more thing, Tom, congrats.
You're awesome.  Toasty Andersox, thanks for being such a Braille Nazi. lol
Beth