[Colorado-talk] Make Your Voice Heard

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Tue Nov 26 23:17:07 UTC 2013

I am issuing a challenge to my fellow Chapter and Division Presidents in the NFBCO to vote.  I also challenge my fellow State Board members to vote on this vital issue.  I VOTED!!!!  I also forwarded this message to the Mile High Chapter.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO