[Colorado-talk] It's STILL not too Late to Get Some Amazing Deals for Your Black Friday Shopping, @ the "Bid for Equality" Online Auction!

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Nov 30 01:06:15 UTC 2013

Please Check Out the 'Bid for Equality' Auction!

It's STILL not too late to get some amazing deals
for your Black Friday shopping, the NFB "Bid for
Equality" online auction is now open for bidding.
You can help the NFB fund its work by sharing the
auction with your friends and family.

The NFB of Colorado has 3 different packages in
this auction -- including a great Colorado Springs
package. You can hang out in The Springs in style,
eat out, and take a train ride up Pike's Peak if
you win that particular auction item.

Not to mention you'll pretty much be in my
backyard and I might even grace you with my
presence (wait, did I say that out loud?).
seriously though, let me know if you win this
auction item and Lisa and I can perhaps come and
have dinner with you -- if you wish to.  ???

All proceeds support NFB-related programs that
provide blind Americans with the tools they need
to become independent and successful.

The "Bid for Equality" auction ends December 3
(Giving Tuesday).

Visit www.biddingforgood.com/bid-for-equality to
bid now, and remember: the future is in your bid!