[Colorado-talk] 2013 State Convention Auction

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Sep 10 12:57:48 UTC 2013

Greetings Colorado:

Over the last few years, our fundraising auction at State Convention has
raised well over $20,000 to help us run the BELL Program, Scholarships, and
defray the cost of state convention.  Anahit LaBarre, my lovely wife, chairs
the auction committee.  Please help her collect auction items from your
locality.  She can send you a letter that you can use to bring to local
businesses etc.  This letter helps these entities use the gift as a tax
write off.  It would be great if each chapter could collect one or two nice
packages from their area.  You can contact Anahit at auction at nfbco.org or
720 334-3652.

Thanks,

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado