[Colorado-talk] Fw: Quick as a Blind 5k run/walk

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Apr 17 23:13:22 UTC 2014

Best!
Melissa R. Green and Pj

----- Original Message -----
From: Penn Street
To: Penn Street
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:42 PM
Subject: Quick as a Blind 5k run/walk

  a.. "Quick as a Blink" 5k run/walk The Eye Center of Northern Colorado and
Ensight partner to host this 5k on June 7th, 2014 at 9am. Pancake breakfast
with the Fort Collins Lions Club to follow. All visually impaired runners
and their guides run for free. To register click here -->
http://eyecenternoco.com/charity-5k

PLEASE forward to your club members, clients, staff, friends, and family! If
you need assistance on signing up contact me and I will set it up with you.

Warm Regards,

Penn Street

Mrs. Penn S. Street

Volunteer Coordinator

Ensight Skills Center & Curtis Strong Center for Visual Rehabilitation

Mobile: 970-581-4922

Fort Collins: 970-407-9999

Denver: 303-757-4500

penn at ensightskills.org

www.ensightskills.org

 "Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much".   Helen Keller