[Colorado-talk] FW: [Alerts] To the Senate Floor

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Apr 22 13:10:14 UTC 2014

Greetings Federationists, please note the below.  Federationists were in the
room and we are one of the organizations officially signing onto support
this bill.  If we get this bill through the legislature and signed by
Governor Hickenlooper, it will be easier to enforce civil rights for us in
Colorado.

Best,
Scott