[Colorado-talk] FW: [Alerts] To the Senate Floor

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:33:21 UTC 2014

FYI,

SB 118n is scheduled for 2nd reding tomorrow on the Senate floor.
Contact your Senator and ask them to vote Yes.

SB14-118
by Senator(s) Steadman; also Representative(s) Melton--Concerning
improving protections for individuals with disabilities. (Judiciary
recommends the bill be amended as printed in Senate Journal, April 22,
2014, pages 856-866.)