[Colorado-talk] August 17th RTD Service Changes

Nehemiah Hall nrh at n-republic.net
Thu Aug 14 01:54:46 UTC 2014

On August 17th, RTD will be instituting service changes across the system. It does this three  times every year. I’d suggest everyone look at this as there are quite a few changes this time, though most of them minor. One thing that stood out to me that may affect more people are the light rail changes. This is especially true if you take the light rail later at night. All of these changes can be seen on the RTD website at:
http://www.rtd-denver.com/servicechanges-august2014.shtml <http://www.rtd-denver.com/servicechanges-august2014.shtml>
Hope people find this useful.

Nehemiah