[Colorado-talk] FW: ANNOUNCING THE 60TH ANNUAL NFBCO STATE CONVENTION

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Aug 21 18:06:01 UTC 2014

Greetings Folks, I wanted to remind everyone about the upcoming state
convention.  Please note the information below.  I also wanted to announce
that there will be limited state assistance for state convention.  The
deadline for same is September 15th and Please get the word out!  those
seeking assistance should contact Lisa Bonderson at lkb at labarrelaw.com or
303 504-5979.  This is  a hard deadline.  If I make the determination that a
person knew of the deadline or should have known of the deadline, no
exceptions will be made.  Priority will be placed on first time attendees.

Please get your hotel reservations in as soon as possible.  People are
always asking for rooms after our deadline and it is very difficult to get
the convention rate after the deadline.

We have expanded the Beatles Event.  In addition to Art's wonderful
presentation, we will have a Beatles tribute band, the Fab-4 playing for us.
Please stay tuned for further announcements on this event.  We intend this
event  to be a substantial fund raiser for the affiliate.

Best to all!

Scott LaBarre,

President, NFB of Colorado