[Colorado-talk] More Hype about Mosaic at CCB

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:55:05 UTC 2014

A Little More About Cafe Americana
Posted on
August 26, 2014
block quote
(Mosaic, our 2014 fund-raising event, will be held from 5:30 to 9:30
p.m. on Friday, September 5 here at the Center. We're especially
excited out our main
musical guests, Café Americana, and we want you to be excited too!
Here's a bit more about them, and don't forget to buy your tickets
using the link on
this page!)

* * *

We've captured a few strays from the Denver area acoustic roots band
Stray Dog: Eric Woods, Zac Cottrell & Anne and Joe Rigley. From
numerous original
songs, acoustic interpretations of classic rock tunes, 1940's jazz
standards, all the way to bluegrass and blues, they put their own mark
on a broad, eclectic
mix of music. Eric's unique touch on the guitar over Joe's classy bass
backs Anne's remarkably sweet, pure and honest voice, all while riding
Zac's magical
percussion on the Cajón.

Audiences consistently remark that the unique hallmark of this group
is their ability to make you feel as if you are sitting around the
coffee table with
them in the basement making music, with as much focus on enjoying the
music as playing it.

So on September 5 come to the Center for art and cuisine, then have a
seat and enjoy!

Purchase your Mosaic tickets now!
block quote end