[Colorado-talk] FW: [Alerts] Fwd: Senate Joint Memorial honoring Senator Ken Gordon on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 8:45am

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Feb 5 16:10:49 UTC 2014

Fellow Federationists, please take note of the below memorial.  Senator
Gordon was always supportive of Federation issues while he served in the
State Senate.

Regards,
Scott
*** Message from Julie Reiskin of CCDC

Dear Members:
Ken Gordon was a HUGE friend to people with disabilities, below is
information on a Joint Memorial honoring his legacy.  We need to honor the
request to have a crowd there on 3/11/14.  Please arrive at the Capitol at
8:30 at the latest as getting a bunch of folks to the 3rd floor will take
some time.
--
Julie Reiskin,  Executive Director
Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition

*When PWD (persons with disabilities) have choice and control over services
and the dollars spent, it doesn't cost more in the long-term.   Studies
indicate that reduced expenses in acute care make choice cost neutral. *

*NOTHING ABOUT US WITHOUT US --EVER*