[Colorado-talk] Colorado'w Wating List - we need info

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 02:36:56 UTC 2014

A reminder -

We need to beat the bushes for the names and stories of people with
disabilities in Colorado who are on the waiting list or who were
discouraged from applying for VR.  We've begun to get responses, but
we need more.  Please forward to any and all who might be affected or
even who might kinow someone who is affected.

Best,
Dan