[Colorado-talk] Denver Business Journal Article on Randall Crosby

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 12:07:46 UTC 2014

On 6/6/2014 3:13 PM, Dan Burke via Colorado-talk wrote:
> Nice article - here's the link if you want to comment on the article,
> but I've pasted the entire article below it as well.
>
> Dann
>

> http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2014/06/03/more-on-the-cover-story-tuesday-sidebar.html
>
> More on the cover story: Being blind doesn't mean you can't be in
> business - Denver Business Journal
>
> >From the Denver Business Journal
>
> :http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2014/06/03/more-on-the-cover-story-tuesday-sidebar.html
>
> wyciwyg://381/http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2014/06/03/more-on-the-cover-story-tuesday-sidebar.html?s=print
> frame
> aclk
> wyciwyg://381/http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2014/06/03/more-on-the-cover-story-tuesday-sidebar.html?s=print
> frame end
> Click to Print Now
> Jun 3, 2014, 4:05am MDT
>
> More on the cover story: Being blind doesn't mean you can't be in business
> wyciwyg://382/http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2014/06/03/more-on-the-cover-story-tuesday-sidebar.html?s=print
> frame
> aclk
> wyciwyg://382/http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2014/06/03/more-on-the-cover-story-tuesday-sidebar.html?s=print
> frame end
> crosby
>
> L. Wayne Hicks | Denver Business Journal
>
> Randall Crosby, at Crosby's Cafe, 1525 Sherman St., Denver
>
> wyciwyg://383/http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2014/06/03/more-on-the-cover-story-tuesday-sidebar.html?s=print
> frame
> aclk
> wyciwyg://383/http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2014/06/03/more-on-the-cover-story-tuesday-sidebar.html?s=print
> frame end
> 1937571/waynehicksmug2013
> definition list of 1 items
> L. Wayne Hicks
> Associate Editor- Denver Business Journal
> Email
> LinkedIn
> Google+
> Cultural Attache blog
> list end
>
> Randall Crosby
>   relies on trust and technology to get through the day.
>
> Crosby, an entrepreneur who happens to be blind, operates two downtown
> Denver cafeterias, both named Crosby's Cafe. One, in the basement of
> the state Capitol
> building, is small -- just 600 square feet. The other, on the first
> floor of the State Services Building at 1525 Sherman St., measures
> 3,200 square feet.
>
> With five employees, including wife Patty and their daughter,
> Stephanie, Crosby manages to do something he wasn't sure he would ever
> be able to do again:
> work.
>
> See Also
> list of 1 items
> [...]
I knew Mr. Crosby when he lived not too far from me.  I sold him girl
scout cookies.  God, I regret giving him the order form.  Oh no, I
forgot he had been going blind.  My dad used to be one of his guides as
well.  Just my thoughts.
Beth

--
Check out my Wordpress blog: denverqueen.wordpress.com or you can reach me by skype at denverqueen0920