[Colorado-talk] CCB's Mosaic is Tomorrow!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:03:11 UTC 2014

Tickets are still selling online, despite a bug lat night and this morning.

And of course, we'll be selling them at the door!
****

Want to support our Youth Programs? Buy your Mosaic tickets for
September 5 ... that's tomorrow!

http://coloradocenterfortheblind.org/calendar/?cid=all&mc_id=53

There is no more dynamic program for blind youth anywhere.  Our 8-week
summer program serves high school students and graduates in Earn and
Learn and in College Prep, respectively.  We have a 3-week day-only
Confidence Camp in June for blind kids of elementary age, and in July
a three week residential middle school program.  We have long been a
leader in providing alternative Science, Technology, Engineering and
Math (STEM) programming for blind youth and their teachers and parents
and in 2013 established Fun Activities and Skills Training (FAST)
Saturdays to expand outreach year-round.

Whew - it really is fun!