[Colorado-talk] Hello

Estelle Shukert samsestelleshuke at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 19:27:14 UTC 2014

Hello,
  I have never posted anything to colorado talk, but would like to  know if the following would be acceptable. Blessings and thanks for your assistance:
  Love to read?  Have trouble finding the books you want to read in a form that you can use?  We are trying to set up a Reading Club that could meet once or twice a week, with volunteers who would read to us, the books we request. This would be free and open to anyone who is interested.  It could be a time and place where we would hear the book and discuss it. Yes it might take time to get through a book, but it would also be a chance to get out, socialize and share our interests, entertainment, and even learn more about this amazing life.  With more readers, there could be additional groups meeting to read different books
  If you or someone you know are interested in joining the Group as a listener or a volunteer reader, please contact me by phone or email. If anyone shows an interest, we will try to set up an informational meeting or a conference call to discuss the details. My name is Estelle Shukert. Phone 303-789-7538.  email:  samsestelleshuke at hotmail.com
  Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.