[Colorado-talk] Childcare at State Convention

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Wed Sep 24 16:46:30 UTC 2014

Good Morning,

State Convention Childcare organizer, Michelle Chacon, asked me to get a message out there to people who are attending state convention and bringing children.  The hours this year will be as follows:

Friday:  Childcare will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Parents must provide meals for their children.

Hospitality Suite  (room number TBD)

Saturday:  Childcare will be open from 8:30 a.m. to

4:30 p.m.  Parents must provide lunch for their children.

Childcare will re-open at 6:30 p.m. and close at 10:00 p.m.

NFBCO will order pizza for the children in attendance.

Hospitality Suite  (room number TBD)

Sunday:  Childcare will be open from 8:45 a.m. to Noon.

Hospitality Suite  (room number TBD)

Do please contact Michelle Chacon as soon as possible to get your child/children registered so that she knows how many people she needs to have in place to accommodate the number of children present.  Make sure that you tell her the names of the children and which days you would like to have them in the convention childcare program.  We will provide snacks, crafts and toys to keep the kiddos busy.

Michelle can be reached at 303-507-6291 or by email at rascal.angel2 at gmail.com<mailto:rascal.angel2 at gmail.com>.  She looks forward to hearing from you!

Thanks much,

Lisa Bonderson

NFB of Colorado