[Colorado-talk] 2015-2016 host family request

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 01:11:41 UTC 2015

Good evening all,
   I can’t believe it’s already August, which means it will soon be time to go back to school.
   In anticipation of the start of school, I have a favor to ask. I am considered a national exchange student because I originate in another NFB affiliate.  I am definitely excited at the prospect of beginning my second  year as an undergraduate student in the school of special education at University of Northern CO.I am wondering if someone in the immediate area of Denver proper (I.E.) Arvada, Aurora, Cherry Creek, Denver, Englewood, Golden, Lakewood, Littleton, Northglenn, Sheridan, Thornton or Westminster would be (or know of someone who is) able and willing to serve as a host family for me for the duration of this upcoming school year. Normally I stay at school on all week nights but return to Denver to conduct business most weekends, hence  the request for a local host family. It is my hope that this family could also serve as emergency contacts for both my family and the University, in case an emergency situation arises. If you, or someone you know and trust well, are perhaps able to assist me with this request, please reply to this message off-list or send me an email as soon as possible  to Zdreicer at gmail.com
and let me know or put me in contact with them. I greatly appreciate your help in advance, and look forward to a productive and successful school year!!!

Sent from my Macbook Pro 13