[Colorado-talk] NFB of Colorado State Convention Save the Date!

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Wed Aug 5 21:19:07 UTC 2015

SAVE THE DATE!
 LIVING THE LIVES WE WANT!
THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND<http://www.nfbco.org/>
OF COLORADO<http://www.nfbco.org/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0CF91.59765840]

61st ANNUAL STATE CONVENTION
October 29 through November 1

The 61st Annual State Convention will kick off Thursday evening, October 29 in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado.  The fun will continue all weekend long with exhibitors, informative presentations, seminars, and much more!  Join the largest gathering of blind men and women in Colorado to make a difference in the lives of the blind across the state!  Our very special guest and national representative shall be Mark Riccobono, President of our national organization.

NOTE:  Exhibitors will be demonstrating their products on Friday and Saturday.  Look for information about our vendor times and location.

THE NFBCO CONVENTION HOTEL:  Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs is located at 4 South Cascade, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903.

The original Antlers opened its doors in 1873 and is located in the historically significant and trendy area of downtown Colorado Springs, the Antlers Hilton hotel is just one block from the major downtown area of Tejon Street.

HOTEL ROOM RATES:    The NFBCO room rate is $89 a night.  There is no limit on room occupancy.  Reservations MUST be made by Tuesday, September 22.

To reserve your room by phone call:  (866) 299-4602 or call the hotel directly at (719) 955-5600 extension 409 and mention that you are with the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado.

To reserve your room online use the following link:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/C/COSCSHF-NFB15-20151029/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Pre-registration fees:  BEFORE October 19
$20 registration
$20 Friday luncheon
$20 Saturday luncheon
$35 Saturday banquet
Total:  $95.00

Registration fees AFTER October 19
$25 registration
$25 Friday luncheon
$25 Saturday luncheon
$40 Saturday banquet
Total:  120.00 (Save $25.00 and pre-register!)

Check your email, our Web site at www.nfbco.org<http://www.nfbco.org>  or contact Lisa Bonderson at lkb at labarrelaw.com<mailto:lkb at labarrelaw.com> for more information about convention registration.

FOR MORE CONVENTION INFORMATION CONTACT:
Scott C. LaBarre, President
Phone: (303) 504-5979
slabarre at labarrelaw.com<mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR AMAZING COLORADO RAFFLE
Cash Prizes Totaling $4,000!
1st Prize: $2,500
2nd Prize: $1,000
3rd Prize: $500

To purchase raffle tickets: CLICK HERE <http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle>

The 2015 drawing will be held on October 31, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. at the Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs located at 4 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903.

This raffle is registered with the Colorado Secretary of State

and fully complies with all state regulations.

NFBCO Raffle License NO. 2015- 09551.