[Colorado-talk] Dept. of Labor & Employment Stakeholder Forum Boulder

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 19:41:20 UTC 2015

Here's the info from their latest - tomorrow in Boulder!

HELP US SHAPE THE FUTURE OF
COLORADO’S DIVISION OF
VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION
The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) will have a new home
within the Colorado Department of Labor
and Employment by July 2016. While DVR’s place in government will
change, its commitment to assisting eligible
Coloradans with disabilities to secure, retain, or regain employment
is stronger than ever.
We want your feedback! Join us in Boulder
August 105:30-7:00 p.m.
Public Meeting
Boulder County Workforce Center
5755 Central Ave, Unit BBoulder, CO 80301
Let us know you are coming or give us written feedback by going
tocolorado.gov/cdle/shapethefutureThis is a public meeting, you are
not required to RSVP.
American Sign Language interpretation, real-time captioning, and
wheelchair access have been arranged. Reasonable
accommodation or the services of spoken language interpreter will
happily be provided upon request by contacting:
Denise Rogers at denise.rogers at state.co.us or 303-318-8018.
Although we welcome these requests anytime, providing adequate notice
increases our ability to effectively meet
your needs. For those who use public transportation contact RTD at
303-299-2960 to plan your trip.
August 3 - Denver | August 10 - Boulder/Longmont | August 17 - Ft.
Collins | August 18 - Sterling
Logo - Colorado Department of labor and Employment
Logo - Office of Community Access & Independence - Division of
Vocational Rehabilitation