[Colorado-talk] 2015-08-17 Mile High Chapter Meeting

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sun Aug 16 00:12:15 UTC 2015

There is a change in the date and location of the Mile High Chapter meeting this month.  We are meeting on 17 August 2015 beginning at 5:45 p.m.  We changed the location of our meetings from Brooks Towers to Backstage Coffee.  Backstage Coffee is at 1000 Fourteenth Street, Denver, CO 80202.  There is no need to bring food since Backstage Coffee has a delicious assortment of food items on their menu.  We are meeting in the back.  Contact me at 303-863-1150 with any questions.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division