[Colorado-talk] about my fund raising campaign

James Beal bealcorgi at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 16:18:37 UTC 2015

 Don't give up. Right now you need to speak directly with Julie D. or Brent to get some ideas on how to overcome your barriers. I know it has been done but I don't know how exactly but they might. Also, keedp your donated funds in a bank for the time being until you have had this conversation to see what they might be able to assist you to do to make this possible. Hang in there.

James Beal
bealcorgi at aol.com