[Colorado-talk] Conference call for the Colorado Association of guy dog users

Becky Sabo beckyasabo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 21:14:43 UTC 2015

Hi all,
There will be a conference call this Sunday at 6 thirty P.m. Mountain standard time zone , for the Colorado Association of guy dog users. Melissa green will send out or I will send out the information for the call-in number tomorrow or later today.
A Facebook page for the Colorado Association of guy dog users. I hope everybody can join the list on Facebook. Again I hope we see everybody there.
Thanks again
Becky Sabo and guide dog Hakia