[Colorado-talk] CABS upcoming meeting

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 04:36:18 UTC 2015

Hey there everybody,

Get ready.
Colorado Association of Blind Students (CABS) will be having a meeting on Sunday July 19 at 8 pm (mountain time).  We will be discussing the upcoming student seminar, Colorado's state convention and fundraisers. We want lots of input so come join and tell your friends to do the same.  The conference call number is 1 (832) 551-5900 and then enter the pin number: 140017#

Thats's this upcoming sunday, so don't forget.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there!

Anna E Givens