[Colorado-talk] Bllind Coloradan - No Time to Rest after NFB15

James Beal bealcorgi at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 23:14:14 UTC 2015

 Thank you for the info. For your information or for anyone else;s benefit, the NFB of Pueblo is holding our annual p9icnic on Saturday, July 25, at Wesley United methodist Church, 85 Stanford, Pueblo at 12:30 until 3:00 pm. If you are so inclined, bring a little money as we still have a few packets of Mountain Man granola left. i would buy now because our supplies are goingg fast. Hope to see you there.

P.S. Mr. Worley, if you read this, I hope you'll make it down. I have a number of contacts that might be helpful for you and your committee in organizing the Southern Colorado meeting sched8uled for September 12 at Wesley Chyurch. Conhtact me at your earliest conven9ience.

James Beal
bealcorgi at aol.com