[Colorado-talk] Here's our chance to start the change engines in DVR

James Beal bealcorgi at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 16:47:07 UTC 2015

 Dan, I just got off the DVR website. They do plan tohave meetings in sougthern and western Coloracdo although the dates and times are not firmed up yet. ifr i find out about them before you do, I'll post them on the list. Last year when they held similar meetings in Colorado Springs and Pueblo, they provided clients less than a week's notice. They also p0osted notices on the lloetin boards in their offices, not very helpful to our folks. I was the only blind person in attendance at the Colorado Springs meeting. Hopefully, we can get the word out as soon as it becomes available. Watch for my posts within the next few days.

James Beal
bealcorgi at aol.com