[Colorado-talk] Blind Colorado couple Mark and Peggy LoRusso have a strong love for baseball

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:27:43 UTC 2015

Thanks for sharing the story.
Paul and I enjoy our Mets and Rockies games as often as we can too.  Nothing
is more important to us than getting to meet the Mets broadcasters and
spending a few innings in the booths.  We have even met some of the Rockies
broadcasting team while on the press level.  I will never forget the moment
when Mets broadcast engineer Chris Majkowski called to invite me and a group
of friends to the broadcast booth for the first time.  Meeting "The Voices
of Summer" was like meeting the best celebrities, and we make it a tradition
to visit them each year when they come to town.
Thanks again for sharing.

Smiling regards,

Maryann Migliorelli