[Colorado-talk] Agenda for June 27 Greeley Chapter Meeting

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 13:49:01 UTC 2015

Greetings,

Please find attached the agenda for this Saturdays Greeley Chapter meeting.

Please also note that the meeting is being held at the Lincoln Park Library instead of Centennial.

Proceeding the meeting we will be holding a social event at Clasic Lanes (2450 8th Ave Greeley, CO 80631. Games of bowling range from $9.75 to $13.75 and food and beverages will also be available for purchase.

We hope to have as many come bowling with us as possible!

Thanks,

Cody Bair

President

Greeley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

(970)673-6998

codyjbair at yahoo.com