[Colorado-talk] Marie's Memorial Service

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:26:25 UTC 2015

Greetings,

One of our most dynamic Seniors, Marie Dambrosky, passed away in
February following a thankfully short illness.  She was 97.

We'll post more about Marie on the Blind Coloradan this week, but many
will know Marie from her lively presentations at the last two NFB of
Colorado conventions.  This note is to let you know of her memorial
service this Saturday:

Marie Dambrosky
1 p.m., Saturday March 7
Evanston Community Center
(formerly the Evanston Lutheran Church)
2122 S. Lafayette
(basically at E. Evans and S. Lafayette)

memorial service, followed by a reception.

We sure miss her!

Best,
Dan