[Colorado-talk] Feds drop investigation into CU-Boulder's accessibility to visually impaired students

James Beal bealcorgi at aol.com
Fri May 29 15:47:52 UTC 2015

Thank you for sharing this. I have been considering going back to
school to update my own educational credentials. I am definitely ruling
out CU and any of its affiliates. If they want my money bad enough,
they will work with me to enable me to access educational materials. if
they don't I am sure I can find others with the same offerings who will.

James Beal
bealcorgi at aol.com