[Colorado-talk] Books to Share

Estelle Shukert samsestelleshuke at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:14:18 UTC 2015

  Ambron Products is a newly formed company, producing and selling books, games and other products for the blind and sighted to share. The company was started by two members of the Senior Support Group at the Colorado Center for the Blind In Littleton.
   Our first offering is: I am a Crayon. What Color am I?  by John Batron. This is a coloring book in Braille, large print, and with tactile pictures, that blind and sighted children and adults can share. For the holiday season we have cut the price to $14, with quantity discounts available.  John has several other stories and books he is working on.
  We are also selling a braille, large print and tactile 2016 calendar produced by Tactile Vision Graphics, Inc. The theme of the calendar is the history of the automobile. It has a tactile representation of a different car for each month with the name and year of the car in braille and large print. The dates are in braille. Our holiday price is $17 each, with quantity discounts also available.
  If you are interested in more  information about the company and our products, or would like to make a purchase, you may contact Estelle, in Denver, at 303-789-7538, or by email:  ambronproducts at gmail.com
  Blessings, thanks for you interest, and Happy Holidays!