[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Meeting this Saturday

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:19:31 UTC 2015

Greetings,

We are meeting this Saturday, from 10 a.m. to noon at the Colorado
Center for the Blind.

We hold elections this month for 2016. Other items on the agenda
include the Presidential Release, state and CCB reports, and since the
NFB officially turned 75 on Monday,
November 16, we'll have a little celebration to mark that milestone.

Finally, our Christmas Party is Saturday, December 5 from 1 p.m. to 4
p.m.  Santa is rumored to be coming, and there will be lots of
activities for kids, a white elephant gift exchange, food and fun.
Please be thinking about an appetizer or dessert you can bring.

Of course, there will be breakfast this Saturday!  See you then.

Dan