[Colorado-talk] The October Mile High Chapter Meeting, and Abrupt Change in Date and Location

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Oct 10 13:42:26 UTC 2015

The Mile High Chapter voted in our September meeting to have our October Meeting on  third Wednesday at the Atlantis Community.  I delayed sending out any information concerning this change.  The delay is fortuitous since there is an abrupt change in plans.  There is a recent staff change at the Atlantis Community which negatively affects our plans to meet at there.  Christina Worner’s departure from Atlantis means we are unable to meet at the Atlantis Community as we planned on the Third Wednesday of the month.  Brenda informed me of this fact Thursday.  I am out of pocket this weekend due to a social function I am attending this weekend.

The loss of the meeting space at the Atlantis Community means I must engage in the executive decision to change the date and location of our meeting.  Our meeting is on 19 October 2015 at 5:45 p.m. at Backstage Coffee, 1000 Fourteenth Street, Denver, CO 80202.  Brenda confirmed the location Thursday.

The saga of our locating a permanent home downtown continues.  With any saga comes a challenge to which we will work through together.  The Mile High Chapter has other opportunities will explore.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division