[Colorado-talk] NFBCO resolutions

Brent Batron bbatron at cocenter.org
Tue Oct 20 18:00:41 UTC 2015

As you all know resolutions are how we set the policies for our organization.  If you want to submit a resolution, have an idea for a resolution or have questions about resolutions from past years, please contact me.

We are closing in on our annual state convention so please submit resolutions as soon as possible so that we can get them proofed and Brailled in time for our resolutions committee meeting.  I would really appreciate them emailed to me by next Monday, October 26th.

Thank you

Brent C. Batron
Assistant Director
Director of Youth Programs