[Colorado-talk] Learn About the NFB's Performing Arts Division, Win A Prize And Be Entertained Tonight

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:00:54 UTC 2016

Hi All!
If you're wanting to be educated, rewarded, and walk away with a 20
dollars ITunes gift card, then read on for more details.
Tonight on KJSC Radio, Djd A K A David Dunphy will be doing an NFB
related interview, and presenting great music on a very special and
fun Digital Distraction Show, starting at 7 PM eastern and you could
get lucky too, by winning an I Tunes gift card!
Tonight, hear great music, and learn about the NFB's Performing Arts
Division, as I interview PAD President Julie McGinnity in the second
hour about the future of the division. Want to know what the
Performing Arts Division is? What are they doing during this year's
convention? And more? Tonight, you'll get all of this exciting
information.
And one lucky winner will walk away with the NFB's latest music album
plus an album or two of your choice, as someone will walk away with a
20 dollar ITunes gift card!
All you have to do to be eligible is to either:
1. Make a song request at any point during the day or during the live
show by searching my music library at
http://djdrocks.online/requests
and in the location field on the request page, indicate both your
email address and either a telephone number or your skype name, as a
request counts twice in the drawing
2. Not sure of a song you want? No problem, send an email to
discoduck221 at gmail.com
with your name, email and telephone number and/or skype name.
And, if you participate in our Play That Year Game (you must listen to
know what that is) that gives you an extra chance at winning too!
One lucky winner will be called at the end of the show, and you'll get
a copy of the NFB's latest album  "Rhythm of the Movement: The
Federation Philosophy in Song, plus a 20 dollar ITunes gift card to
buy something you want.
You must answer the skype or telephone call at the end of the show to
claim your prize. If you don't answer, we'll draw another name. And in
case it wasn't clear, each person who makes a request gets entered
twice in the drawing.
Anyone who participates, whether you work for KJSC or not, is eligible
to win, as this is a special Digital Distraction giveaway!
Julie is a fascinating and charming lady, and between learning about
the Performing Arts and hearing great music, including playing in Play
That Year, great a cappella and more, I know you're going to have a
blast on this exciting show.
During the show, you can get in touch via twitter at
kjscradio
via skype at
kjsc.radio
or
via telephone at
602 399 7279
And to tune in, either listen in at
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php
where you can select either a web player or your favorite media player
for listening
Through my web page at
http://djdrocks.online
or via tuneIn at
http://onj.me/kjscradio

And you can make requests all day today and throughout the show at
http://djdrocks.online/requests
We're going to have a blast tonight, Wednesday April 6 2016, so I hope
you plan to be there to learn about great music, the NFB and more!
I hope to see you all there!