[Colorado-talk] BEP hearing tomorrow in Senate

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:21:01 UTC 2016

I want to report that HB16-1048, the bill to expand the Business
Enterprise Program in Colorado, passed out of the committee on
Wednesday on a vote of 7-2.  It will go the the Senate floor next and,
if it passes without amendment, to the Governor's office for signature
into law.

For this hearing we should especially recognize vendors Brad Basta and
Doug Haas, who hung in till 5:30 p.m. when our bill finally came up.
Their testimony made all the difference in getting this passed by the
committee.

Best,
Dan